Players caught engaging in prohibited actions shall be ejected from a dietbet at the sole discretion of DietBet’s Referees. Ejected players shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees or pledges. The following actions are prohibited:
- Pregame binging or excessive hydration.
- Purging (self-induced vomiting) or excessive dehydration.
- Engaging in weight-loss medical procedures during the course of the dietbet.
- Any and all unsportsmanlike behaviors, as deemed by the DietBet Referees.
- Tampering with the measurement reported by the scale.
- Doctoring weigh-in photos.