In order to keep our games safe and fun places for everyone, players can be disqualified for violating certain policies. Disqualifying actions include:
- Unsportsmanlike behavior like harassing or embarrassing other players.
- Intentionally misrepresenting your weight or playing games in bad faith.
- Exceeding the maximum weight loss threshold for your game.
- Failing to submit an initial weigh-in during the 14-day weigh-in period.
- Failing to submit a final weigh-in.
Players who are disqualified will not receive a refund of their pledge.