Our team and community members share ideas to stay on track with goals. We’ve compiled a few of them here in hopes they help others:
● Counting calories - the apps MyFitnessPal and Lose It (no affiliation with us, we just like them :))
are both great options for calorie tracking. It even allows you to scan the labels of packaged foods for easy calorie counting!
● Workout videos at home - there are so many different types of workouts available online without any equipment necessary... Here are some ideas:
● Work to increase your daily activity, (activity increases metabolism and fights boredom eating!). Go for a walk, try out a workout video (there are many free videos online), turn up the music and dance, go for a bike ride, etc.
● Focus on the healthy habits you can control - drink lots of water, make sure you're getting enough sleep, and stick to a routine!
● Try planning out your schedule for each day and write out your daily goals to hold yourself accountable!
● Check out our WayBetter app for the motivation to stick to your goals!
If you have ideas to share, please let us know at email@example.com!